Switch from Reference Manager to EndNote
Our highest priority is delivering the most comprehensive reference management tool. That's why the important decision was made to discontinue the sale of Reference Manager and focus exclusively on the continued enhancement of Endnote, the industry standard reference management solution. Your current Reference Manager License access will not be affected. Reference Manager is not supported anymore.
We know that Reference Manager is critical to the researchers’ writing process. We’ve found that switching to EndNote suits the needs of many researchers. If you haven’t had the opportunity to evaluate EndNote, we encourage you to consider the advantages of providing EndNote to your students and researchers so they can find, store, create, and share research.
With the addition of library sharing and unlimited online storage in EndNote, there’s no question as to which Clarivate Analytics reference management solution will best meet your needs. Consider the advantages of using EndNote to find, store, create, and share your research. Take a look at the comparison of Reference Manager and EndNote to find out which product will best suit your needs.
- A good place to start is our Reference Manager/EndNote comparison chart
- Review our frequently asked questions page for users switching to EndNote
- Check out our Manuals, guides and an overview of available training videos.
- Contact your account representative or submit a sales information request
- Try EndNote for 30 days by signing up for a free 30 day trial
As always, our customer and technical support experts are here to help. You can contact us via phone or email and a member of our team will get back to you right away.