- EndNote detailed PDF presentation -
- EndNote Manuscript matcher - PDF flyer
- Sharing EndNote libraries - PDF flyer
- Volume or Site License information - PDF flyer
- EndNote - FAQ & Support
EndNote X8. Research Smarter.
Leave behind the tedious work of bibliographies and reference management and take your research to the next and more professional level with EndNote X8, the industry standard, most powerful research and reference manager on the market. Your EndNote desktop software license includes access to EndNote online with unlimited file storage, unlimited reference storage, and group sharing. It also includes EndNote for iPad®, the perfect sidekick to EndNote desktop and online, available at the Apple App store. Switch from desktop to Online and to iPad and back to desktop without skipping a beat. Seamlessly sync your EndNote library across your desktop, iPad and online to always have access to your research.
See what EndNote X8 can do
Try EndNote X8 before you buy
A free 30-day EndNote X8 trial is the best way we know to help you decide
Team access to one reference library
Work from a single reference library with up to 100 people, no matter where they are located or what organization they are affiliated with.
Overcome research limitations
For one upfront price, store and share as many references, documents and files as you need–a necessity for successful collaboration.
See what your team is doing
Instantly see the history of changes made to your shared library with a built-in activity log.
Sort through years of work in seconds
Search across reference metadata, full text journal articles, file attachments, and your personal annotations and notes, to locate the research you need in just seconds.
Cite it right the first time
Insert citations and references from your EndNote library into your manuscript and automatically build a bibliography in over 6.000 styles right from Microsoft® Word.
Let the full text find you
Initiate a search for full text PDFs across your subscriptions and freely available sources. When the article is found, it will automatically be attached to your reference.
Take the guesswork out of journal submission with EndNote Online Match
Using EndNote online's match, find the journals where your research is most likely to be accepted based on an analysis of tens of millions of citation connections in Web of Science™.
New to the EndNote world? Whether you’re writing a paper or manuscript, leading a research project, maintaining a CV, teaching a course or applying for a grant, here’s how EndNote helps:
- Makes your literature search fast and productive.
- Builds an organized research library.
- Collects full-text PDFs with just one right mouse click.
- Adds your notes and annotations.
- Delivers the famously easy Cite While You Write in Microsoft® Word.
- Creates perfectly formatted bibliographies, endnotes and in-text citations.
- Loves Mac® and Windows® equally.
- Keeps it all synced up – on your desktop, online and on the iPad® app.
- Keeps all your references up-to-date with 'Find References Updates' with a right mouse click.
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 (SPI)*, Windows 8*, Windows 8.1* or Windows 10*, Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and later.
- Cite While You Write™ compatibility: Microsoft Word 2007, 2010*, 2011, 2013*, 2016*.
- Bibliographic formatting integration: Wolfram Mathematica 8, Apple® Pages.
- On Windows networks, EndNote can be deployed with MSI installer technology using scripting or via Group Policy:
- Windows Server 2012 & 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 & 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2003 & 2003 R2
- *32 and 64 bit