- EndNote detailed PDF presentation -
- EndNote Manuscript matcher - PDF flyer
- Sharing EndNote libraries - PDF flyer
- Volume or Site License information - PDF flyer
- EndNote - FAQ & Support
EndNote X9. Research Smarter.
Why EndNote X9? As a researcher, you are constantly juggling diferent roles, dealing with competing demands on your time, and coordinating not only your own activities in publishing research but also those of your collaborators around the department and around the world.
EndNote X9 is the reference management software that not only frees you from the tedious work of manually collecting and curating your research materials and formatting bibliographies, but also gives you greater ease and control in coordinating with your colleagues.
This means you can research smarter with EndNote X9. How?
- Smarter teamwork
- Smarter workflow
- Smarter insights - Powered by Web of Science
Video: See what EndNote X9 can do
Try EndNote X9 before you buy
A free 30-day EndNote X9 trial is the best way we know to help you decide
EndNote X9 - Smarter teamwork
- Share a library of references or just a portion with new group sharing options
- Manage team input by providing "write" or "read only" access to your library
- Track your teammates’ changes and view their activity on your shared library
EndNote X9 - Smarter workflow
- Create and reformat bibliographies instantly in Microsoft® Word
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs
- Find full text for references in one click
- Read, review, annotate and search PDFs
- Create rules to automatically organize references as you work
- Keep your data accurate with automatic reference and link updating
- Build your bibliography with the latest reference types, including blogs, multimedia, and social media
- Ensure bibliographic accuracy with new Refreshed Styles to update references to key styles such as Chicago, ALA, MLA, and APA
- Access research from your desktop, online, or your iPad
EndNote X9 - Smarter insights, now powered by Web of Science
- Use Manuscript Matcher to get an informed list of best-fit journals for submitting your paper
- Determine the impact and relevance of a group of references through a Citation Report with a Web of Science subscription
New to the EndNote world? Whether you’re writing a paper or manuscript, leading a research project, maintaining a CV, teaching a course or applying for a grant, here’s how EndNote helps:
- Makes your literature search fast and productive.
- Builds an organized research library.
- Collects full-text PDFs with just one right mouse click.
- Adds your notes and annotations.
- Delivers the famously easy Cite While You Write in Microsoft® Word.
- Creates perfectly formatted bibliographies, endnotes and in-text citations.
- Loves Mac® and Windows® equally.
- Keeps it all synced up – on your desktop, online and on the iPad® app.
- Keeps all your references up-to-date with 'Find References Updates' with a right mouse click.
EndNote X9 - Compatibility
- Operating Systems:
Windows 7 SP1 or later | macOS 10.10 or later
- Cite While You Write™ compatibility:
Microsoft Word 2007, 2010*, 2011, 2013*, 2016*
- Bibliographic formatting integration:
Wolfram Mathematica 8, Apple® Pages
*32 and 64 bit
Macintosh and Windows product keys are cross-platform compatible.