Windows: In EndNote X9, under the “Help” menu, choose “Check for Updates…”.
January 14, 2020-- EndNote X9.3.1 is now available for Windows.
The EndNote X9.3.1 Windows (Bld: 13578) update contains:
- New database engine for enhanced performance and cross-compatibility with X9.3.2 for macOS 10.15 Catalina
NOTE: When you open an existing library in X9.3 and later for Windows or Mac, it will create a converted version for use with this new database engine. The original library will not be changed, so you can continue using it in EndNote X9.2 or earlier.
- Unicode support updated and modernized
- Improvements to Find Full Text coverage, including support for Allen Press, Ingenta, and more
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Resolved issue where libraries would not convert to the new database format under certain circumstances (seen in version X9.3.0 and fixed in EndNote X9.3.1 Windows).