Mac: In EndNote X9, under the “EndNote X9” menu, choose “Check for Updates…”.
September 24, 2019-- EndNote X9.3.1 is now available for Mac.
The EndNote X9.3.1 Mac (Bld: 15142) update contains:
- Compatible with macOS Catalina
- New database engine to comply with Apple’s 64-bit compatibility requirements
NOTE: When you open an existing library in X9.3 and later for Mac, it will create a converted version for use with this new database engine. The original library will not be changed, so you can continue using it X9.2 or earlier. Alternatively, use Sync to move your data across systems and versions.
- Dark Mode support
- Unicode support updated and modernized
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Resolved an issue with the software updater (Fixed in X9.3.1)