Mac: In EndNote X9, under the “EndNote X9” menu, choose “Check for Updates…”.
November 12, 2019-- EndNote X9.3.2 is now available for Mac.
The EndNote X9.3.2 Mac (Bld: 15235) update contains:
- Compatible with macOS Catalina
- New database engine to comply with Apple’s 64-bit compatibility requirements
NOTE: When you open an existing library in X9.3 and later for Mac, it will create a converted version for use with this new database engine. The original library will not be changed, so you can continue using it X9.2 or earlier. Alternatively, use Sync to move your data across systems and versions.
- Dark Mode support
- Unicode support updated and modernized
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Resolved an issue with the software updater (fixed in X9.3.1)
- Resolved issues converting certain libraries from previous versions (fixed in X9.3.2)
- Corrected issue with the Insert Citation window occasionally appearing blank in Microsoft Word 2019/365 (fixed in X9.3.2)
- Resolved stability issues with Microsoft Word 2008/2011 (fixed in X9.3.2)