This release contains:
- 64-bit version of Cite While You Write for Microsoft Word 2016.
- Compatibility with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC after updating Microsoft Word 2016 to version 15.24.
Buy the new EndNote X7.6 for Mac Full or the EndNote X7.6 for Mac Upgrade (requires a X5 or X6 license) or if you are a student the full EndNote X7.6 for Mac Student edition.
If you already have an existing X7 license, follow the instructions below to obtain the latest release:
Get the latest update to X7, featuring a fully 64-bit version of Cite While You Write for Microsoft® Word 2016. EndNote X7 can automatically update, but if you need to manually update, you can follow these steps:
Mac OS X - It is recommended that you use Program Updates.
- Close all programs and turn off any background software, such as virus protection software.
- From within EndNote, click on the 'EndNote X7' Menu and choose 'Check for Updates' then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once the process is done, click on the 'EndNote X7' Menu and choose 'Check for Updates' to see if there are any more updates to run.
Check your current version:
- Open EndNote.
- Click on the 'EndNote X7' Menu and choose 'About EndNote'
- If this reads EndNote X7.6 (Bld 11666), you have the latest version of EndNote installed.