This release contains:
- 64-bit version of Cite While You Write for Microsoft Word 2016.
- Compatibility with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC after updating Microsoft Word 2016 to version 15.24.
If you already have an existing X7 license, follow the instructions below to obtain the latest release:
Get the latest update to X7, featuring a fully 64-bit version of Cite While You Write for Microsoft® Word 2016. EndNote X7 can automatically update, but if you need to manually update, you can follow these steps:
Mac OS X - It is recommended that you use Program Updates.
- Close all programs and turn off any background software, such as virus protection software.
- From within EndNote, click on the 'EndNote X7' Menu and choose 'Check for Updates' then follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once the process is done, click on the 'EndNote X7' Menu and choose 'Check for Updates' to see if there are any more updates to run.
Check your current version:
- Open EndNote.
- Click on the 'EndNote X7' Menu and choose 'About EndNote'
- If this reads EndNote X7.6 (Bld 11666), you have the latest version of EndNote installed.